Do you wonder how old your dog is in human years? This website will tell you how old your dog would be if he/she was a human.
Please select your dog's current age and the size of your dog's breed during adulthood. For some additional information about dog aging, see the bottom of this page.
Enter your dog's details below
- Smaller dogs generally live longer than larger dogs
- Large dog breeds reach adulthood later than small breeds, but reach a state of elderdom earlier
- Dogs with a corresponding human age of 0-18 are in the growth phase
- Dogs with a corresponding human age of 50+ can be considered senior
- Mixed and man-made breeds can have specific aging profiles (not captured in this calculator)